OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the ADA, CDC, and OSHA. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have implemented additional steps to make sure your visit to our office is as safe as possible. These steps include the following…
- Changes for staff: Daily temperature check/health screening is completed on all staff members. Staff change into/out of uniforms/shoes at work. Staff also wear surgical caps/ face masks throughout the day, a face shield during procedures, and practice social distancing at lunch.
- Phone screening the day before visit
- Our lobby is closed. Patients wait in their car until we are ready to see them.
- Upon entering the building, each patient must wear a face mask and will have their temperature taken, use hand sanitizer, and use a pre-procedure antimicrobial rinse.
- Only the patient that is scheduled may enter the office. 1 parent may accompany a minor patient.
- Appointments are expanded and managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- Sterilization of all instruments and disinfection of equipment/surfaces is completed after each patient, including fogging of the patient treatment rooms.
- We have closed off the front office and installed glass barriers for patient/staff protection.
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the policies and procedures we take to keep you, and every patient, safe and comfortable in our practice.